Beetles in the Boxcar.........by Joyce Oroz

Yippee-yahoo!! My newest mystery novel, 
Beetles in the Boxcar, is available on Kindle.


Beetles is more than a murder mystery, it’s an adventure and a love story. Unfortunately, Cozy Cat Press was unable to publish this book in paperback form because it is over 96,000 words--my fault for having too much to say. This newest bombastic exercise in creative writing is as much about Josephine's Aunt Clara as it is about my favorite sleuth and her dog, Solow. Together, they manage to get into twice as much trouble. 

I am currently working on a new book in the Josephine Stuart Mystery Series and hope to finish it in a few months. I’m 104 pages into it and having a ball. Like Beetles, it has a lot of action.

The Beetles in the Boxcar project was extra fun for me because I painted the picture for the cover. 

Tomi Edmiston not only edited my book, but she finished the cover with the appropriate lettering.

I hope you will enjoy Beetles in the Boxcar, get hooked on the series and go on to read my first four books, Secure the Ranch, Read My Lipstick, Shaking In Her Flip Flops and Cuckoo Clock Caper. Happy reading everyone!!

The handsome fellow on the left is Solow, an important nose--I mean character in every Josephine Stuart mystery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment